Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MRIs Complete

The MRIs went well and were done without contrast. It was an easy process..but loud! I had earplugs but still managed to get a slight headache during the procedure. I had my brain (yes, I actually do have one for all you smart asses out there), my neck, and the lumbar region of my spine done. It took about 1 1/2 hours but I did well. I got a little stiff but that is to be expected when you are laying on a hard surface as still as you possibly can. The technician said she got some great images and that the doctor would have the scans within 24 hours to make my diagnosis. I have a scheduled follow-up appointment on March 25 so I'll get my results then. Until that time I'll try not to worry and have only positive thoughts. Maybe I'll concentrate on this job interview coming up! That is really exciting for me..wish me luck! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment