Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Dreaded MRIs Tomorrow

Well tomorrow brings another set of tests..the MRIs of my brain, neck and lumbar spinal region. I believe part of the test is being done with contrast and part is not. I think they are looking for inflammation or build-up around my nerves. Who knows. I do know he is looking for a virus or signs of MS. Both are scary in my mind so I am a bit nervous of what this test might reveal. My friend and neighbor said it best when she said, "you may come out and see that you are very healthy and that you have a normal brain with nothing wrong." I like her positive outlook...I only wish I could feel so confident. Right now I don't. I have felt too bad for too long and all I want is answers. I don't want to hear, "I just don't know" again. So, lets hope for an easy answer but an answer all the same. ---Just some thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment